The Darkstar orchestra was formed in 2006 by musicians from the Moscow Symphony Orchestra.
It has become one of the most popular concert halls in the world, attracting fans from all over the world.
However, in the past year, the orchestra’s repertoire has dwindled due to the increasing number of accidents that occur there.
The concert hall’s artistic director has called for the orchestra to be closed for the foreseeable future.
According to local media, the Russian Ministry of Culture has informed the Russian Association of Cultural Industries that the orchestra will be closed until 2018.
The orchestra’s last concert was held on February 10, 2018.
The association has said it would take legal measures to close the hall, but has not yet received a reply.
The Moscow Times reported on March 15 that the ministry is looking into the issue of the Darkstars popularity.
According the newspaper, the Ministry of Arts has said that the Moscow Chamber Orchestra’s repertoire will be maintained until 2020.
The Moscow Symphony has also said that they will continue to work on the orchestra.
According it, the Dark stars repertoire has grown by 15% annually.
The ministry has asked the chamber orchestra to make a proposal for the future of the orchestra, but it has yet to receive a reply from the orchestra members.
The Russian Association for Cultural Industries has asked to be notified of the ministry’s response on the issue.
The group has said in a statement that the Dark Star Orchestra should be reopened after the 2018 Winter Olympics in the Russian Federation.
“We believe that the events of the last year have brought a good sense of security to the DarkStar Orchestra and that this can be achieved by the concert halls of the Moscow, St. Petersburg and St. George,” the group said.